I'm just a normal girl. I am married with two beautiful babies. I love my life and wouldn't trade it for anything, but this is where I get to have a little 'Me' time.
Kat is 3 1/2 and just a tiny bit precocious. She is smarter than her young years and my hands will be very full trying to raise her right!
Bear is almost 1 and he is a gentle little terror, if there is such a thing. He is easy going and calm for the most part, but man... look out if you manage to spark his temper! He's also an adventure lover.
My husband and I have been together for 10 years now! Married for 4. We are struggling to get ahead and try to buy a house for our family but at least we are happy! Thank goodness there is more to life than money or we'd be screwed!
I work part time as a medical assistant at our local hospital. I will be an RN one day but I'm not in a hurry. Right now my priority is to take care of my babies and when they get old enough to go to school, I will join them. For now, we're just enjoying the day to day stuff and we're happy to be here!
1 comment:
awww I love her dress and the dreamy feel!
Post a Comment