Sunday, August 17, 2008

new kinda survey

At least, it's new to me. One of those lovely myspace surveys that I hate but just can't seem to get enough of. Well today Shell posted one that intrigued me, so I played. You answer the questions with pictures instead of words. You open up photobucket (or I assume google images or something similar would work) and type in your answer. Then you pick one image from that page and paste it as your answer. Kinda fun, and I was up before the crack of dawn so I had time on my hands before work!

Body: -Go to Photobucket.

com (Don't sign in)
-Type in the answer to your question in the "search" box
-Use only the first page to pick a picture from
-Copy the HTML and paste for the answer


What's your relationship status?



What is your favorite color?




Who are your celebrity crushes?




What are you listening to right now?
Chad's political crap on TV





What is your favorite tv show?





Who is your favorite Disney character?




Favorite beverage:




Where is your dream vacation?





My eye color is:





What kind of cell phone do you have?




What is something you do a lot?
read to the kids




I watch a lot of:




I'm always doing this :




I want:
love not war

No comments: