First of all, may I say... I'm blogging at 10:00AM. AM people! Normally, if I'm lucky, I'll get to sit down and quickly put something in I don't want to forget at the crack of midnight when I really should be sleeping. Kat is at school and Bear is taking his nap. Who knew the house could be quiet and have it not mean that something naughty is secretly going on in the next room? I could get used to this!
Anyhow, I had sort of 'given up' on school for the time being. I have waited so long since I started college that I was sure all of my credits had expired. Then I started hearing rumblings lately that perhaps not all of my classes did expire. So I called a counselor and waited, waited, waited. Finally today I got the email that has made me feel like I'm not as bad off as I thought. Turns out, the classes that I took when I started college MANY years ago DO NOT EXPIRE!!!! I saved math and science for last because I rather like them... those would have expired. How lucky is that??? I am FINISHED with college English and need maybe 1 more psychology class. I can get into the 2 year nursing program and get this show on the road!
Now granted, I'm still going to have to take the slow road. I need to be there to raise my children, so online and evening classes is where it's at. But hey, I'm further ahead than I thought. It's not that taking all the English again would have been hard. But it's time consuming. Time is something I just don't have a lot of to spare. This is excellent news for me!
I need to be a nurse by the time I am 40. I think, just maybe... it's gonna happen!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment